Top 10 Martial Arts Jokes
Time for some light-hearted fun with my top 10 martial arts/karate jokes. I've tried to keep the jokes clean and accessible to everyone. So without further delay, here are some jokes you can use to make everyone groan at your next training session:
1. What's a pig's preferred karate move? A pork chop.
2. What martial art came from Sweden? Ikea-do.
3. Have you seen the new Karate Kid movie? It's sensei-tional.
4. What do you call someone inexperienced in martial arts? A partial artist.
5. What do martial artists drink? Punch.
6. What martial art do British people like? Karatea.
7. Would you like fries with your black belt?
8. How many martial artists does it take to change a light bulb? 100. 1 to do the work and 99 to say "my instructor does it differently".
9. What martial art do Rabbis prefer? Jew jitsu.
10. I've stopped training for the time being. You could say that I'm on HI-YA-tus.
Want more martial arts jokes?
Why not try