|✔ Price $||✅ Latest price $ on amazon.com|
|✔ Designs||Blue-Red-White, Black-Gold, White|
|✔ Sizes||8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz, 16oz|
|✔ Air Flow||Excellent|
|✔ Surface||PU Leather|
|✔ Padding||Triple Density Foam|
The Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves are a pair of lightweight boxing gloves designed in Thailand. They are padded with three layers of foam, have an internal mesh to help your hands breath and they have an adjustable elastic wrist strap. They are suitable for beginners and advanced boxers.
Venum are a company registered in France. Since 2008 they have supplied martial arts gear across Europe and the USA. They also sell bags, gloves, hoodies, gis, DVDs and other martial arts and fitness related accessories.
We will now begin this Venum boxing gloves review.
Here are the main features of the Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves:
1. Triple Density Foam. These gloves boast three layers of foam. This is advantageous for several reasons. Firstly, they will absorb more force. Secondly, they will be better cushioned and therefore be more comfortable. Thirdly, the padding will allow for a more lengthy workout.
2. Breathable Interior Mesh. The area near the top of the palm has a mesh. This mesh does two things. Firstly, it helps to remove sweat. Secondly, it controls the temperature of your fist.
3. Adjustable Strap. There is a large Velcro strap which secures each glove to your wrist. This strap is made more effective through the use of elastic.
4. Colours and Size Recommendations. Colours available vary greatly and differ between countries. Sizes, together with approximate weights, are as follows:
5. Lightweight. These boxing gloves are lightweight. I recommend that beginners start with lightweight gloves and, if necessary, work their way up to heavyweight gloves. Of course, advanced users may prefer training with lightweight boxing gloves. It is entirely a matter of personal preference.
The type of leather used in each glove is polyurethane (PU) leather, otherwise known as synthetic leather. On the whole PU leather is both strong and durable, even after regular and intense use. The stitching seems good and the strap also seems to be of a good standard.
As mentioned above, the colour schemes are wide ranging and vary between countries. There is an embossed Venum logo on each glove.
In conclusion, the Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves are a good pair of lightweight boxing gloves. They are suitable for beginners, but they are also appropriate for more advanced users. The multiple layers of foam is a real plus, as is the temperature reducing mesh.
View all customer reviews, or buy from amazon.com: