|✔ Price $||✅ View current price $|
|✔ Designs||Black, White, Blue, Red|
|✔ Sizes||8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz, 16oz|
|✔ Durability||Very Good|
|✔ Air Flow||Very Good|
|✔ Padding||Two Layer Sandwich Foam|
The Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves are a pair of popular boxing gloves made by Everlast with beginners in mind. They are made out of strong polyurethane leather, have sewn-on thumbs for additional protection and are available in blue, red and black.
These beginner's boxing gloves have the following features:
1. Technique Improvement. The Everlast Pro Style training gloves are designed both internally and externally to help you perfect your technique. This will also result in a reduced chance of injury.
2. Innovative Two-Layer Foam. These gloves benefit from two dense layers of foam which is present on the front, back and in the wrist area. This provides additional protection as well as a large degree of comfort.
3. Colours and Sizes. The gloves are available in blue, red and black. They are also available in 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz and 16oz sizes. So there is plenty of room for customisation.
4. Thumblok Feature. These boxing gloves utilise the Everlast Thumblok feature. Essentially, the closed thumb is designed specifically to support your thumb and help protect it.
5. Velcro Strap. Both gloves have supportive wrist straps which use Velcro.
These gloves are coated in strong and durable synthetic leather. (Note that synthetic leather does have a "new plastic" smell, but that will fade naturally after a week or so of use.) Overall, the gloves seem well made and other people who have bought these gloves report that they are long lasting.
Like all boxing gloves, or indeed any martial arts equipment which comes into contact with sweat, it is important to keep them clean, and not just for hygiene reasons. Sweat should be wiped off after each use. They should also be aired out.
The exterior of the gloves is coloured depending on which style you choose. The choices are blue, red and black. The inside of the gloves are medium grey, as are the straps.
Overall the Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves are a great pair of boxing gloves for beginners and even for boxers at a more intermediate level. They are available in a range of colours and sizes, contain two layers of dense foam and make use of the Everlast Thumblok feature.
View all customer reviews, or buy from amazon.com: